Marine Engineering Technologist
Robert Allan ltd is seeking the services of a Marine Engineering Technologist to join our team of professionals in our Vancouver office for a full time permanent position.
- 0 -2 years with Engineering Technologist experience is an asset
- Interest in marine engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Produce ship systems diagrams and arrangements such as bilge, ballast, fuel, fire-fighting, machinery cooling, compressed air, lube oil, machinery exhaust, machinery space ventilation, domestic systems, etc.
- Performing calculations related to the above.
Robert Allan Ltd. is offering a competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.